The December edition of the 8th Seed is ready for your listening pleasures.
I was this month’s host and, boy oh boy, is this thing a beast.
Coming in at around 90 minutes, this episode has something for everyone, including our NBA Christmas wish lists, Dirk’s brilliance, Gilbert’s free throws, Donaghy Gate, team breakdowns (for the Celtics, Spurs, Cavs, Clippers, Kings, Grizzlies and Pacers), an ode to Tyreke Evans that can only be described as Mac-writing-a-letter-to-Chase-Utleyesque and someone being accused of being an emo kid.
Who was the accused? Was it Jodie Foster again? Looks like you’ll just have to tune in to find out. (I should be in marketing.)
[gplayer href=”http://www.bothteamsplayedhard.net/wp-content/uploads/podcasts/8th_Seed.mp3″]The 8th Seed Holiday Spectacular[/gplayer]
Cast and Crew:
- Michael De Leon of Project Spurs
- Jeff Garcia of Project Spurs
- Zach Harper of Talk Hoops and Cowbell Kingdom
- John Karalis of Red’s Army
- Glenn Moore of The Dugout Sports Show
- Matt Moore of Hardwood Paroxysm and NBA Fanhouse
- Rey Moralde of The No-Look Pass
- Jared Wade of Both Teams Played Hard and Eight Points Nine Seconds